Sunday, October 18, 2009

Guitar Addict


Okay it is truly official. I am now addicted to playing the  guitar. It makes me happy, even when I play badly. In fact, playing badly is incentive to play more since I obviously need the practice. I’ve started playing in the middle of the night when I can’t sleep, or have had a bad dream. I was just watching the Angels Yankees game and turned off the sound in order to pick it up again. Even though I’ve already played more than an hour today and nearly two yesterday. Yes, my fingers hurt and I actually found myself contemplating the fingertips of my left hand and asking myself how long would I have to practice until they bleed? Okay so no more guitar for me today.

Now will pause to eat Tarragon chicken and snap peas with a lovely selection from the worlds’ 50 best cheap wines available in Canada – check out the list at wineaccess.ca if you are so inclined.

So many things I should be doing right now. Like sleeping. Reading. Even watching TV though I did just watch a romantic comedy for research purposes. So technically since I spoke with Hoosie about biz stuff from 7:30 to 11:30 that means it was a good days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment