Friday, October 23, 2009

So what's the deal

I have to say, I don't quite get why tons of my friends can't be bothered to follow me either on Twitter or my Blog, and yet all these strangers do. It's kind of sad and creepy. Also good for the ego but seriously one guy who actually seems to be a real guy and not a Twitter spammer is following more than 20,000 people. Why? Seriously, no, why? Most English speakers only know 10,000 words, so how could you follow 20,000 people? Every time someone types the word "and" you program yourself to follow? What the F? Kind of accords with why Sweet Potato and the Curmudgeon both work on the same frackin campus and yet somehow a 20 minute walk to share a sandwich seems too much? Hmmm, can you sense a weekend of re-prioritizing coming on?

No comments:

Post a Comment