Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi I'm back.

Sorry. Been thru a rough January patch. All done now I think. Thanks partly to my friends who can't seem to stop telling me how terrific I am. So at the risk of insulting them I think I had better start believing it a little bit more.

Sure, been having a tough week as a person and a writer. It happens. What needs to happen is less judgement on every moment and more effort to achieve small victories. Success it appears from all I can tell, from an accumulation of small successes. I can hear Mel Gibson in my head from "The Patriot" - "Aim small, miss small." Of course he was encouraging his ten year old to blow the head off a red coat, so maybe I better find a more fitting analogy.

But, not tonight. Running out of gas and thus will try and be funnier, more insightful and prolific anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment