Friday, January 8, 2010

Just a random type What?

So, someone tell me what's the deal with the facial hair? Movember is over boys. I'm pretty sure. I'm just askin'. I met yet another lovely young lad on the wrong side of thirty who was really cute, but what's with all the scruff? Is is a fashion trend thing? A phase that all men must try their beards on? cause you know, I'm all for that self-expression nonsense but I do get tired of the heavy scruff. It hides your lovely faces.

It makes me work too hard to see your hotness. Know what? I need all the help I can get right now in terms of seeing what is right in front of me. Just way too much going on in the big giant noggin. Please don't make it harder with all the excess fur trimming.

Now, fair enough, you could come right back at me with why am I hiding MY hotness under an extra set of radial tires round the central body mass. But I am working on it, really I am.

In interests of both of us contributing to the beauty of the universe, how bout clearing off some cheek space so that when I give you the double diva cheek kiss my lips actually touch some flesh and I promise to keep going to the gym in an effort to improve what assaults your eyeline from my direction. Whaddya say?

I'm not sayin' I don't appreciate the rasp of 2 days unshaven because we've been having too much fun in bed, cause I do. But more than that really hurts and more than that is just a bit...nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment