Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It goes hard today.

A simple loving question from a friend in an email “How goes the writing?”

Today my darlings it goes hard. I did it though. An hour at lunch and an hour and a half post work pre guitar lesson. But it was hard. It was work. It was also good but still a long way from done. I got to the place where the wrong guy asks the girl to get married and she says yes. Wow is that a crappy example of art imitating life.

And oh yah. Wrote for the man all day as well. And I am damn lucky to have that job and need to give it my best each and every moment that I’m there.

Discouraged today. Despite so much praise and support from so many fantastic people I still can’t manage to put together a decent living from my talent.

I got another bridesmaid email. I am so fucking tired of being a bridesmaid the next person who asks is likely to get a takeout chopstick between the eyes. I’m tired of "almost" and "maybe" and "if you only…"

And please don’t comment on this one. Don’t send positive emails or your love. I already know how lucky I am to have all of you so let’s just take that as read.

But if any of you were here I would surely take a big long hug. But no conversation, okay? I am tired of words.

Yes. It goes hard today.

No comments:

Post a Comment