Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Perfect Man Part III The Hoosie List Part I

He must laugh at my jokes.
More than that he must motivate me to tell even greater jokes.

Hoosie laughs at all my jokes and I do mean alllllll my jokes. He can deal with me all me for 7.5 hours and still be laughing at my jokes. I amuse him. And he is so continually surprised and delighted by my hyperbole that watching his reaction to my most outrageous of comments is a singular pleasure that I suspect will never be repeated. I relish it, I crave it. It is a new addiction with no calories and only side effects of sore cheek muscles from smiling and sore abs from laughing.

There will be more from Hoosie, but right now I must attend to things like eating and showering and playing guitar. Not however all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment