Friday, June 12, 2009

Home Again

Okie doke. Here I am. Home again. I feel I should write something pithy and bubbly. Um. I smell good? Kinda lemony. I bought lots of fruits and vegetables.  I drove in from Kelowna today and despite the entire provincial road system being under construction - it was lovely.  Talked briefly to the Empress to tell her I have her lip gloss hostage and to hear the insanely good news about The Empress of the North. Okay everyone, visualize a green light... Checked in with the Shooter who is doing something mysterious and businessy on the Eastern Seaboard.  My basil died (no surprise). Now must email those Flash Forward Alum of Team Momentum who are skipping tomorrow's team meeting and give them some love. Well, maybe after a nap on the purple velvet couch with the fan on Hi. Will write on next short script post nap...really...zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment