Sunday, September 6, 2009

Miss Me?

Alrightly then. I am a writer. Writers write. Every single day. Oddly my brain feels empty. Well maybe not so oddly. Most of the last week it has been so full that my thoughts have been leaking out my ears. Apologies for not blogging about the workshop and to a certain extent apologies in advance because I won’t be spewing vast quantities of information about what went on in the room because that is sealed in the circle. I can share some of the things which went on in my head and are still going on, since after all that is what this blog is actually about.

I think one of the reasons that my head feels like it is filled with mist is because it is. Or maybe it is dust as the things stirred up so deeply and profoundly settle. Walls that have stood impervious since childhood have crumbled. Tremors in the earth have opened up new cracks and crevices and light and air spills into caverns hitherto perpetually dark. Cool, one rarely gets the opportunity to use the word "hitherto".

Now must go puppy sit in the ‘burbs and lack of wi fi will prohibit further posting till the mist clears. How's that for being a tease?

No comments:

Post a Comment