Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FINISH

Okay. rough day. I give you that. Intestinal turpitude. Enough said. That is your word for the day TURPITUDE. Look it up.

Did do the gym. Hey that is non-negotiable on a Wednesday, right? Unless a limb is broken or blood issuing from and unpredicted orifice one must work out on a Wednesday.

I even wrote a bit. Not much, but a bit. I could have finished if I'd been diligent. But given that I am 90% done the I DON'T WANT TO FINISH monster takes over. He is very hairy and likes to dance around my head shaking maracas while shouting loudly and hoarsely that we are almost done. Not quite, but almost. So I have to distract him by waxing my legs and writing this blog so he'll look the other way long enough for me to finish.

I have my alarm set for 3 am - wish me luck. Proof is on the page kids. Is it weird that I am looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Because there I have to deliver what is expected. Here I have to deliver what is unexpected. Suddenly my day job is less stressful than my life. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment