Thursday, May 6, 2010

I finished something.

11:03:57 May 6, 2010 Vancouver BC. Typed Fade Out at the end of a 16 page outline for the Rain Girls Pilot script.

Too tired to pop the champagne. Oh well there is always breakfast. but not tomorrow must write world changing prose tomorrow. But one glorious day of nothing but clean clear UBC work before I have to face tomorrow night's Skype note session. For I also hit the send button on getting the outline out to readers both gentle and not for feedback. Still need to send to a few more folks but seriously 12 hours of typing and my fingers are burning. Ibuprofen and cold gel. will email you others tomorrow.

That was some kinda tough writing kids. of the be careful what you wish for cause then you have to deliver. You sure I can't make a living with witty tweets? I'm good at witty tweets.

nite an'g'bless

No comments:

Post a Comment