Saturday, May 1, 2010

cold pizza and sleeping in

so I just had a piece of cold pizza it is 8:17 am and I'm going back to bed. I was up during Lost Hour writing on Rain Girls so figure I only clocked about 4 actual hours of shut eye.

crazy crazy deadline of doom now so the next ten days will see a lot of interesting behavior in the Cocoverse. please do not be alarmed and no need to adjust your set. this is however a test of the emergency broadcast system in case in need someone to drive by with a case of Red Bull and a bucket of chicken.

for now I'm earplugs in and back to bed to dream of what the science is behind the girls getting their superpower. i can just hear Hoosie saying "Meh, science schmience, if it works who cares?" Well, I care. If I didn't I wouldn't be me and as long ago and far away as it was i still have earned the right to put B.Sc. after my name. issh that sounded whiny and petulant and I have ear plugs in so it must really have been.

okay, catch u later. i will blog as i can for those interested in how to write a TV pilot script in 10 days. fortunately not quite from a standing start. draft 15 page outline is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment