Saturday, May 8, 2010

Now for the fun part

Okay peeps. Heavy lifting is done. Rain Girls pilot script outline is out for first round of judgment. Time is not, however my friend so I must plow ahead with cranking out the full script even before plot feedback. So far the feedback I have is that one person likes the title (I thought she was being sarcastic, but apparently not) and the other doesn't like the teaser, doesn't think it is enough to get him back in his chair after commercial. Great. One last frightened peek at my email in box for feedback and then four pomodoro's of dialogue work, so the traditionally weepy grief of a creative milestone will have to save itself for the next round.

I did weep a bit on Hoosie's virtual shoulder last night. Which reminds me I need to let him know that such behavior will be a regular occurrence every single time I hit a writing milestone. I know it is batshit crazy but there it is I hate finishing things so maybe the way to get over that is not to wallow and pick nits but to get on to something new immediately.

We'll see, I'll let you know after a set of Pomodoros.

No comments:

Post a Comment